I AM BEAUTIFUL :)


YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL . I love this quote . wondering why ? because ALLAH made me more far beautiful than I should . 

I was thinking about my beauty before . I tried to become attractive and fashionable to attaract men . To befriend with me . I loved being adore by a man . 

as day passes , I was pleased to be more adorable . but I got a dream that awaken me from nightmare . my blood splattered around from my mouth . suddenly , a voice came from nowhere . the voice belonging said ,' its a punishment of what you've done ' . i woke up and tiptoed to bathroom . the nightmare make me bumped . I put wudhuk on me and did solat sunat taubat for redemption . after that , i got myself onto my bed and do sleep well . on the next day , i did my subuh and doa , 'dear ALLAH , the meaning of beautiful of a woman was still veiled . tell me everything .' 

i got into my class and read a quote .
WANITA YANG CANTIK ADALAH WANITA YANG MENJAGA AKHLAK DAN MARUAHNYA , SEBAGAI MUSLIMAH SERTA REDHA DALAM MENERIMA TAKDIR DRPD-NYA :) 

alhamdulillah <3

Popular Posts